Saturday

MAKE GOOD YOUR HONESTY, HONESTLY

And there are stars who's light never reach our eyes and I am a masque'd figurine, jealous of thinkers and liars and those that see your smile. And I will take time in knowing you and keeping the cold against your skin. I will grow older every second and you will see this and know that I am real. For in keeping silent secrets from worlds not our own we push ourselves further away from those that we are part of. I slept safely in the arms of my mother as a child, did you? We keep talking with gentle poetic nuances and this, she said, is how it will last forever. I don't care for those with motives darker than the sentences they spill, and nor for those who forgive them. I am only what I am and that is all that I can be.

1 comment:

ZenArcade said...

I keep pestering you but please please PLEASE write more. It is fantastic.